JOIN OUR TEAM!
Send in your resume to
Assistant Hotel Manager
Supervise sections in Front Office, such as reception, cashier, telephone and reservations
Monitor the front desk staff’s conduct and job performance and to ensure that all staff project a positive corporate image to guests.
Ensure that guests are attended to with promptness, courtesy, and efficiency and that guest complaints are handled with tact and diplomacy. Assist in checking in and checking out of guests.
Maintain cash float amount in accordance with expected occupancy. Authorise rate and room changes, paid outs, cash advances, acceptance of cheques according to procedures and credit policies.
Responsible for training of all reception staff
Supervise and manage housekeepers, ensuring rooms are up to standard
Planning and scheduling of duty rosters
Required to manage and ensure
Front Desk Executive
If you have friendly customer service quality, and able to perform frontdesk duties ; you are the one we are searching for!
- Good in MS Excel
- Good communication skill
- At least one year experience in service industry. If you do not have experience but you are eager to try, we are open for consideration and training will provided.
- Shift routine work, requires to work in weekend and PH
You duty include
- Handle check-in and check-out for hotel guests.
-handle guests enquiry and customer service
- taking charge of all room reservation enquiry email.
- Must be fluent in speaking and written English.
- 5.5 days week
- May be required to travel to overseas branch.
Good salary package for the right candidate.
Great career enhancement.